|Expense ITTM is an application that was created for business men and women to ease the tracking of business related items such as expenses, mileage time, and payments. It has been tailored to allow easy entry of these items throughout the duration of a job or trip. Once the trip or job is complete, Expense ITTM allows the data to be viewed and exported in a variety of ways both as PDF reports and CSV exports. These reports and exports can then be viewed on the device or emailed to whoever needs them. Simple, efficient, and practical…the reasons Expense ITTM has become the business person’s best friend.|
Some highlights of Expense ITTM are:
- Client Management – Managing different clients with features for bill rates, billing increments, etc.
- Jobs – Jobs are the glue that hold together expenses, mileage, time entries, and payments. Each job can be associated with a single Client and contains options such as mileage reimbursement rates and notes. Jobs have different statuses such as: Active, Billed, Overdue, or Paid. These status can be automatically updated based on activities within the job.
- Expense tracking with payment, tags, notes, and receipt images.
- Mileage tracking in both imperial or metric units. Allowing mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings as well as total distance.
- Time tracking – time can be entered directly by adjusting the hours of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense ITTM will accuratlsely track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as work orders, categories, etc.
- Payments – when clients remit payments, they can be tracked within the payments portion of the app. Here, the date when the payment is received, the amount, and payment method can be captured. Payments are able to be captured as multiple currencies, just as they are for expenses.
- Multinational currency support, including the ability to create and manage custom currencies. Allowing for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
- Exchange Rate data import from the internet
- Fully functional application without network connections; although, when connected exchange rate data is able to be imported into Expense ITTM.
- Backup/Restore to ensure that your data doesn’t get lost.
- Extensive Reporting capabilities such as Job Details, Client Summaries, Year to date reports, etc., including Quick Reports for three touch report generation.
- CSV Export for import to other applications such as Excel and Quick Books.
- No cloud requirements requiring additional fees.